Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,132TL (﷼ 20,510,348) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (40 minutes ago)