Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01140 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 26% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,705TL (149,566 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (42 minutes ago)