Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,529 prices entered by 225 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03994 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 10% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,778TL (₨69,549) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)