Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,808 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04030 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 9% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,811TL (₨44,945) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $260 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)