Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11593 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 18% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,825TL (24,372 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)