Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11598 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 16% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,444TL (21,073 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)