Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12913 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 19% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,498TL (19,343 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)