Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15709 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 23% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,693TL (23,511 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 2 hours ago)