Cost of living in Kanpur, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07439 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanpur (India) is 8% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,676TL (₨35,974) in Kanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 2 hours ago)