Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01090 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 30% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,606TL (147,414 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)