Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03321 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 75% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,456TL (¥164,290) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (44 minutes ago)