Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.523 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 50% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,494TL (RM2,952) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (about 1 hour ago)