Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00099 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 10% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,629TL (2,643,793 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (about 2 hours ago)