Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00107 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 15% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,410TL (2,252,835 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)