Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00101 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 9% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,420TL (3,396,171 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 2 hours ago)