Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13645 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,491TL (18,259₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)