Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06647 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,273TL (руб 34,187) in Kaluga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guntur costs ₨10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.82 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)