Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05923 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,903TL (руб 32,131) in Kaluga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (44 minutes ago)