Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05862 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,274TL (руб 38,795) in Kaluga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $555 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 100,000,000,000,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)