Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.411 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,485TL (2,470 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $1.05 (9 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)