Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06616 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,087TL (руб 31,550) in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (31 minutes ago)