Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.304 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 21% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,540TL (€590) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cambridge costs £915 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)