Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.886 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 12% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,366TL (€866) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in İzmir costs 200TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (35 minutes ago)