Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.539 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 25% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,883TL (€635) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (27 minutes ago)