Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.041 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 19% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,969TL (€735) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)