Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.846 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 31% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,616TL (€540) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)