Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.098 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 61% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,984TL (€817) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)