Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06028 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 20% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,764TL (₨29,264) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)