Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.649 TRY / TND
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 17% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,121TL (1,893 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (32 minutes ago)