Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.725 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 5% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,126TL (元4,313) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 55 ₪ (36 minutes ago)