Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01044 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 9% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,998TL (191,437 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)