Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01322 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,127TL (236,547 ₦) in Kaduna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)