Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.796 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is 24% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,955TL ($825) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)