Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.217 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is 44% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,451TL ($716) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (about 1 hour ago)