Cost of living comparison between Kabwe, Zambia and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31050 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 9% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,082TL (13,146 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)