Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.542 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 106% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,962TL (11,010 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)