Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45207 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 55% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,654TL (10,296 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)