Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40136 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 19% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,608TL (6,499 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)