Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48611 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 94% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,212TL (12,779 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (39 minutes ago)