Cost of living comparison between Jyväskylä, Finland and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.344 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 71% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,402TL (€1,914) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (27 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)