Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.655 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 89% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,784TL (€813) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (32 minutes ago)