Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.962 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 93% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,820TL (﷼ 5,013) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)