Cost of living comparison between Jubail, Saudi Arabia and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.819 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 102% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,561TL (﷼ 9,234) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $610 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q22,871 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)