Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.291 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 61% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,665TL (﷼ 3,613) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.67 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 900 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.74 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cancún costs Mex$ 18 (36 minutes ago)