Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.945 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 69% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,556TL (﷼ 3,764) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)