Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03040 TRY / SSP *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 23% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,455TL (80,762 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $23,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 3 hours ago)