Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03545 TRY / SSP *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 58% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,265TL (120,337 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beersheba costs 150,000 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $807 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uzhhorod costs 6,500₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)