Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04605 TRY / SSP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 61% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,214TL (26,374 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (29 minutes ago)