Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03623 TRY / SSP *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 49% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,183TL (115,457 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)