Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03994 TRY / SSP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 63% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,396TL (34,959 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 2 hours ago)