Cost of living comparison between Juba, South Sudan and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04592 TRY / SSP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 74% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 827TL (18,009 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (40 minutes ago)