Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02870 TRY / SSP *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 48% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,201TL (41,836 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (42 minutes ago)