Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02945 TRY / SSP *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 46% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,130TL (38,373 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Milan costs €3,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)