Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04622 TRY / SSP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 73% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 852TL (18,443 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (34 minutes ago)