Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00964 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 35% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,504TL (156,017 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)