Cost of living comparison between Jos, Nigeria and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00980 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 36% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,606TL (163,872 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)