Cost of living in Joinville, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.163 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Joinville (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,973TL (R$ 2,557) in Joinville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)