Cost of living in Joinville, Brazil vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 345 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.369 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Joinville (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,767TL (R$ 2,751) in Joinville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)