Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.188 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 40% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,906TL (RM3,288) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)