Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.826 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,177TL (RM2,636) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)