Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,746 prices entered by 265 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29396 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 12% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,566TL (R 8,729) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bishkek costs 42,000 som (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)