Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,997 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37960 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 64% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,763TL (R 12,547) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)