Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.150 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,537TL (R$ 2,206) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)