Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.126 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,648TL (R$ 3,239) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)