Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.045 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 52% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,193TL (﷼ 3,056) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)