Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.198 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 71% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,600TL (﷼ 3,004) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)