Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00321 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,317TL (₩1,032,910) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)