Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21871 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 15% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,666TL (16,764 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Hisar costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brno costs 550 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallinn costs €17,594 (35 minutes ago)