Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.148 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 104% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,285TL (3,734 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 2 hours ago)