Cost of living comparison between Jerusalem, Israel and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.808 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 86% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,807TL (7,185 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (38 minutes ago)