Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.005 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 91% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,012TL (3,992 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 1 hour ago)