Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.572 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey (United States) is 124% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,475TL ($1,253) in Jersey City, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)