Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.780 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey (United States) is 132% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,339TL ($1,412) in Jersey City, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)