Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.667 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,316TL (€710) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)