Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00367 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,266TL (₩618,103) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,812 (about 1 hour ago)