Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00316 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,306TL (₩1,045,565) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling100,000 (18 minutes ago)