Cost of living in Jena, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jena (Germany) is 40% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,267TL (€1,341) in Jena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)