Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.201 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 11% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,564TL (€610) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (39 minutes ago)