Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.161 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 11% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,225TL (€535) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (25 minutes ago)