Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.658 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 19% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,389TL (€513) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (41 minutes ago)