Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00381 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 53% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,215TL (₩844,134) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Celaya costs Mex$ 300,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $45 (30 minutes ago)