Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 773 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.979 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 12% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,570TL (﷼ 2,625) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (43 minutes ago)