Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 674 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.682 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 70% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,425TL (﷼ 3,225) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seongnam costs ₩7,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kalamata costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)