Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 817 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.279 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 39% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,740TL (﷼ 2,925) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,253 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (about 1 hour ago)