Cost of living in Janakpur, Nepal vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04682 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Janakpur (Nepal) is 5% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,030TL (₨ 64,716) in Janakpur.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)