Cost of living in Jamshedpur, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06608 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 8% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,117TL (₨32,044) in Jamshedpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)