Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07460 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 9% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,464TL (₨33,030) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)