Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05562 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 14% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,803TL (₨50,393) in Jammu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)