Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05764 TRY / KGS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 15% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,307TL (40,026 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 60 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (about 2 hours ago)