Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08885 TRY / KGS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 30% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,914TL (44,058 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)