Cost of living in Jaén, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.885 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaén (Spain) is 72% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,654TL (€676) in Jaén to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)