Cost of living in Jaén, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.450 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaén (Spain) is 43% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,007TL (€735) in Jaén to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)