Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05851 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 23% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,546TL (₨26,414) in Jabalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)