Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05472 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 27% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,679TL (₨30,678) in Jabalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (about 2 hours ago)