Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05412 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 28% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,698TL (₨49,851) in Jabalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)