Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017.
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,892TL in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)