Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,277 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019.
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,003TL in İzmir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $950,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 47,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨99,000 (about 2 hours ago)